Handling Legal Matters in the Areas of Business Law & Liquor Licensing
We are committed to providing you with quality service
Hendricks Law Firm PLLC represents entrepreneurs, start-ups, established businesses, and business owners in a variety of industries, including e-commerce, other internet-based businesses, healthcare, education, retail, professional services, and the food and beverage industry. We efficiently, carefully, and thoroughly assist our clients with addressing legal issues that may arise from time to time. We are also proficient with liquor licensing in New York and you should contact us if you need assistance with obtaining your liquor license.
We handle a variety of legal issues
We work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Business Law: We can assist with buying or selling a business, including a franchise, structuring transactions and preparing related documents, business formation and governance issues, and we offer outside general counsel services.
- Liquor Licensing: We have successfully handled several liquor license applications and are proficient in the processes and the policies of the New York State Liquor Authority.
- Buying or Selling a Business, Including a Franchise: We regularly assist clients with these transactions. Buying or selling a business is not a simple task and it requires preparation of the appropriate documents, conducting necessary due diligence, and understanding the potential tax consequences. You should work with a New York business lawyer when faced with such a potential transaction.
- Business Formation: We assist with addressing a number of issues to be considered when choosing the proper form of business entity for your business, including long-term plans for growth, management, tax-related issues, and business priorities, to name a few.
- Contracts and Business Transactions: We assist with structuring and documenting business transactions, including setting out rights and obligations among business partners, with clients and customers, for use with employees and contractors, or for use in other contexts.
- Outside General Counsel: We offer ongoing legal advice to business clients to assist with anticipating and preventing issues from arising in the first place. In order to effectively serve you, we get to know your goals for your business and any present challenges that it may face so that we can assist you with keeping things operating smoothly.
Let us work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in Brooklyn. Call us at 888-235-7108 or contact us online. You may also visit us here.